Thursday, August 6, 2009

Starting out...





I decided to turn in a new page of my life. After all, there seems to be no sense in going back and trying to fix things. I finally thought that I had to give it up and try on new, better things. Good luck on that.

As for now, I'm in the midst of shielding myself from the heavy torrent... I mean, big tears that are threatening to fall. I'm still hoping for that silver lining in those clouds. Someone told me, dili daw obvious na heartbroken kuh... How true is that? Tell me guys!

I still have my life and that's one thing that I'm so much thankful for at this moment. Probably, I'll start with myself first. I had neglected so many beautiful things during my self-pity moments... I'm recovering though. Please pray for me.

So right now, I have so many things to be thankful for...
.my sense and sensibility [which is trying to put sense back into me...]
.my batchmates [u make me laugh a lot guys!]
.kyrlscheint [can't think how my life would be without u]
.Jun Pyo [my only living pup]
.mama [ur letting me live...at least!]
.dawlin' [i hope u keep comin' to the house so i won't forget to eat...]
.SA [thanks for the prayers and the huggy moments]
.clarkie and jez [for saying yes and singing wit me]
.orval and manoi [for plainly annoying me]
.langga khyle [i'm glad ur still wit me]
.my all-time favoe bag!!! [dunno wat i can do without u...]

And here are my last sentiments for the time-being...
-mam karel - come home...
-isah - i'm praying for ya'
-Nitch - get well soon...
-vange - thanks for stayin' by...
-gab - ur always here for me. luv dat!
-jaide - take care of your life. it's the only one u have...

No comments: